To manage API keys, click API Keys in the left panel of the Portal or click here.
- Click the + New API Key button.
- Name your API key. You should use a descriptive title that makes it easy to tell how you are using it. e.g. "Web Portal", "Python Script", "R Development"
- Select the scopes for your API key. Remember, only select the minimum scopes that your application will need and be extra careful with write scopes!
- Click the + Create API Key button.
- You will now be presented with a dialog confirming the creation of the API key. Once you click Continue, the key will be copied to your clipboard, and you will not be able to access it again, so paste it in a secure place such as a password safe for later.