The primary way of interacting with your Splashback data is using our add-ins.
- Governor - Import data from labs, sensors and more, and edit data and metadata with an intuitive interface.
- Compare - Plot parameter vs. parameter for a site.
- Series - Plot multiple parameter time series for sites and streams.
- Parameter + Site Summary - Plot multiple parameters for a single site, or a single parameter over multiple sites.
- Parameter + Site Profiler - Plot multiple parameters by variant for a sampling event, or a parameter for multiple sites by variant or a site by variant for multiple dates.
- Functions - Use functions to query Splashback data.
Splashback requires Excel on the Web, Excel on Windows (Version 2008 or later) or Excel on Mac (16.40 or later). It also requires a stable internet connection, and a valid Microsoft Office licence.
There is a Standalone add-in runtime coming soon which removes the need for Excel and provides opportunities to circumvent complex organizational deployments.Send us a message today if this is something you are interested in.
There are two methods of installing Splashback, depending on your use case.
🔧 TODO 🔧
🔧 TODO 🔧
To install Splashback, first, launch Excel. Then, click the Insert ribbon, followed by the Office Add-ins button.
Next, go to the Store and search for "Splashback". Click Add next to the add-in.
Alternatively, Splashback can be installed directly into your Microsoft account from AppSource by visiting our product page and clicking "Get it now".
To deploy the Splashback Add-in to either specific users in an organization or to everyone, follow the instructions provided for the Microsoft 365 admin center.